Thursday, July 14, 2022

Chionophobia

 Hey, kris here, this is my first post and i guess an introduction. im 19 and jynx recruited me around when the apocalypse began. he/they pronouns.

So, i had to do a mission. well. have. to do a mission. im still on it. the only downside is that it's in very northern canada, where it's snowy. i dont like snow. either way, this minisociety that formed post-rapture have been dealing with a proxy issue, so jynx sent me to help them.

When i eventually got there, i saw that these guys built a whole castle. or maybe it was already there, im not sure im not canadian, but they had a castle and they were living in it. honestly it was really pretty with all the snow. i was welcomed in by some guy named jackson and i told him i was from red velvet and he brought me to some guest area (where i currently am writing this). 

After a bit some lady knocked on the door and led me to some other place that was like a conference room and there was some other people there, along with jackson. they explained their situation to me.

Basically:

Typical proxy stuff. they're being harassed by a group of edgy kids wearing masks who probably don't even work for slim jim but want to. either way they're causing genuine disturbances and harm, stuff like actually killing people and animals, stalking people, etc. you know how these things are.

I told them ill help because otherwise the trip would've been pointless and i dont like wasting my time. here's my findings so far.

My Findings

I've found at least ten people that aren't members of the colony sneaking around. they wear masks, because of course they do, and hoodies. because of course they do. one of them though wears a kitsune-esque mask and they seem to be the "leader" of this group.

I'll update more soon but thats all i have so far ive only been here a few days.

-kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Watch The Moon

The cracks in the sky above my city are gone. The Moon is visible for the first time in months. It's so beautiful, but... It reminds me ...