Saturday, July 16, 2022

Update on the snow place

 Hey its kris again. so, update on the canadians. i guess the wannabe proxies have upped their game and it's honestly exhausting. i dont think these kids care that i dont give two shits about their shenanigans. anyways heres a short timeline of yesterday and today.

YESTERDAY: July 15, 2022

~2:30AM
Heard weird knocking and footsteps.

3:12AM
Left my room, found some stupid biblical stuff written on a note stapled to my door in the slender 8 pages style. ooohhh how spoopy. said 'exodus 12' which im pretty sure has to do with the blood above the doorway. i love stupid biblical bullshit.

3:15AM
Started wandering around, looking for anything sus. swore i saw one of the fucks around a corner but when i went to look no one was there.

3:45AM
Went back to my room, fell asleep. slept until 8 in the morning. most of the day was normal. these guys make some sick fucking breakfast foods.

5:12PM
Saw one of them outside. armed myself and gave chase. ended up shooting them but another tackled me and another one helped the one i shot get away. sorry, jynx, i don't do well in 4 feet of snow. either way they know i mean business now.
Nothing happened for the rest of the day.

TODAY: July 16, 2022 (written live as things happen)

2:12AM
Doorknob started shaking as someone began banging on the door to my room. i walked outside and no one was there, but the phrase, "PRAISE THE KING" was carved into my door. 

3:12AM
Nails were nailed through my door. didnt feel safe so i moved rooms. im in another empty room now but im not gonna sleep. fuck getting killed by some kids in party city masks.

4:12AM
Should've expected this but they followed me. got more knocking and a note that was incoherent aside from a drawing of a stickman slender. also im noticing a pattern in the times they're doing this today. what arg did they learn this bullshit from? dont remember any time patterns in marble hornets or everymanhybrid. i hope they send me binary messages next. :D

8:27AM
I just woke up. nothing new. i probably fell asleep due to boredom. anyways. ill update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Watch The Moon

The cracks in the sky above my city are gone. The Moon is visible for the first time in months. It's so beautiful, but... It reminds me ...