Wednesday, December 7, 2022

I Watch The Moon

The cracks in the sky above my city are gone. The Moon is visible for the first time in months. It's so beautiful, but...
It reminds me of Him.
The Slender Man.

When He first entered my life, I was young. I would see the Man With No Face outside my bedroom window every night for years on end. Eventually, He left.
But He came back. He always does. Once you're marked by Him, you're never free.

My father eventually became one of His servants, a proxy, right before the apocalypse began. A week or two before the sky turned red. 
He killed my mom. Then himself.
I could tell the Slender Man had taken his mind. For the months before that, he had been losing himself. I saw the notes. Typical. Candles as well. He had taken to worshiping Slender in order to appease Him. 
But, of course, it didn't work.

I put together Red Velvet to make sure no one would ever have to go through this again. Our marketing goal is to rid people of proxies, but that's tough. He'll always make more.
But if you kill the head of the serpent, the rest of the body falls.

I've been following Daniel around for a bit now. Watching him. He's planning on going to Black Leaves. I plan on following him.

I will leave one last message before I do.

~ Jynx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Watch The Moon

The cracks in the sky above my city are gone. The Moon is visible for the first time in months. It's so beautiful, but... It reminds me ...