Friday, November 4, 2022

Hide and Go Seek

 OHOHOHO.

Hey, guys! It's Jynx again. Sorry for the inactivity, but I've found something fucking amazing. There used to be this big proxy organization in Maine often referred to as "Branch House" that was split up in June due to the SCP Foundation raiding their base of operations. Why's that important? Well, while scouring Mississippi, one of our members Axel found a house located in a suburb in Meridian. 

Wanna guess who's staying in this house?

Oleander Andrews, one of the BH proxies. And, bonus points for Cole Garnet, an extremely powerful Revenant (by technicality) Proxy. This is HUGE. 

I'm gonna head there sometime soon. I have to. I can't let the Moon's servants harm anyone anymore. I'm going to end this. It's going to be me.

Signing off.

~ Jynx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Watch The Moon

The cracks in the sky above my city are gone. The Moon is visible for the first time in months. It's so beautiful, but... It reminds me ...